ISO: Social Media Assistant
With my release schedule for 2014 I have already taken the plunge and hired an assistant (which can be reached at email@example.com). Now I would like to find someone with the primary focus on my Street Team and Facebook page. At this time this position will be on a monthly basis.
Job Description: Individual needed to enhance the release efforts of a busy author.
- Preference will be given to someone who has read my books. If you haven’t read them, you must be willing to.
- Must have time to devote per release, book, goal, etc. to achieving objective
- Must be a self-starter.
- Have knowledge of social media platforms, promotional endeavors, etc.
- Have an active online presence.
- Assist with promotion on Facebook Street Team.
- Assist growing, maintaining, and posting on Facebook Fan Page.
- Invite new members to join the Street Team, Fan Page, and/or newsletter.
- Create and post weekly missions.
- Handle giveaways.
- Promote events (interviews, blogs, etc.) on the Street Team/Fan Page.
- Create and maintain a physical mailing list of Street Team members for swag, giveaways, signed books, etc.
- Tantalize readers with excerpts, quotes, etc. from current and upcoming books.
- Post questions, discussions, thoughts, pictures, etc. to get the readers involved.
- Promotional items
- Early copies of books
- Additional monetary payment based on work, to be negotiated.
Interested parties can contact Marissa Dobson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ideas, perks, and compensation.